Friday, September 21, 2012

Advertising

As a writer, it's not enough to just put together a manuscript, edit it and publish it (by whatever means you can).  I must create a demand for for my book in order for it to have any chance at success.  The more people that know about my novel the better, but that's easier said than done.  In order for me to promote my work, I have created a plan for marketing.  One step in that process is to hang posters in various locations around town.  I am hoping that some of my friends will help me out by allowing me to display my book posters in their shop/office/workplace.  If you'd be willing to do this, please let me know.  I would greatly appreciate it!  Also, for those of you who haven't already (and a special thank you to those of you who have), please post a link on your Facebook page about Restless Mind.  Thanks for helping me get the word out!
Copy this to your page:
My friend wrote a book! Check it out at  www.joannasantanen.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment