Monday, September 10, 2012

Exciting Announcements!

I am very pleased to announce that my author website is up and running! It went live on Saturday, September 8, 2012.  I hope that you'll stop by and check it out!
www.joannasantanen.com

Let the countdown begin!
My first novel, Restless Mind, will launch one week from today, on September 17, 2012.  It will be released through Smashwords (smashwords.com) as an ebook, which will be compatible with practically every ereading device!  It will be available for download in most ebookstores, with the exception of Amazon.  I hope to make it available through Amazon in the near future, despite their exclusivity demands.  Until then, please check your ebookstore app, visit my website, or view my smashwords page:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/joannasantanen

I hope you enjoy my first book and look forward to the next...Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment